601 WEST 26TH STREET SUITE M272 NYC 10001 TEL: 212 645 6168 FAX: 646 349 4323
An inside look at some of the top interior designers - insider information, inspirations and favorite things
- Co-founder of Design Miami
- Has been featured on HGTV, Open House, New York Spaces and Luxe Magazine
- Designs are based on modernist principles that balance scale, color, texture, shape and function
- Created a limited edition line inspired by Showtime's hit show Dexter
- Her firm, Amy Lau Design, has attracted prestigious residential and commercial clients including Elie Tahari and Elvis Costello
Favorite Thing Right Now: "The company I absolutely love right now-and always-is Fort Street Studio. Fort Street is in their own class of design in rug world, the are completely unique; there is nothing else out there like it. These rugs are top of the line and represent pure beauty and effortless luxury. Fort Street Studio's rugs transform a space and when used in a room they become the jewelry of the whole space."